Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yankees win, again

I really can not say I am very happy with the winner of the World Series. First I really wanted the Detroit Tigers to at least get in the playoffs which they didn't.

But off all the other things in the world to have the New York Yankees win for the 27th time in team history seems a bit much. Granted they did it so I guess that means they deserve it but I so wanted to see Chase Utley hit one more home run to break Reggie Jackson's WS home run record.

That being said I guess I will tip my hat to the Bronx Bombers they are the best team money can buy so they must be doing something right.

There is always next season but who can tell what will happen. Now it is time to concentrate on the Detroit Lions (not) and maybe in a few months when they make the playoffs I can start talking about off-sides and two-minute penalties and start thinking about the Detroit Red Wings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]