Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

I am blogging today because today is my birthday. The fact it comes this time every year doesn't make it any less exciting.

Also with my birthday usually comes high school football playoffs. For the second season in a row my four teams failed to make the playoffs. This year I had Willow Run (5-4), Belleville (3-6), Lincoln (2-7) and Ypsilanti (1-8).

This week I will be off to Jackson Lumen Christi (8-1) to watch them battle Ann Arbor Gabriel Richard. This is a team I have,'t covered all season but Mike Larson has AA Pioneer to cover so I will help him out.

I can't wait for the hoop season to start because I know for a fact I have the best hoop teams in the area to cover. I hope they live up to that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Patino said...

Happy Birthday!!! And yes, you do have the best hoops in the area. Manchester has a new coach this year, so hopefully they can turn things around. Anyway, hope your b-day is awesome.

October 29, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]