Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Parents need to be examples

I noticed the other day when I was at a baseball game between Lincoln and Ypsilanti how terrible parents could act. One of the players on the Ypsi side had his dad at the game and he was kicked out by the umpires.
He didn't want to leave and as the coach from the Ypsi team kept getting frustrated you could hear him say he would probably be joining him very soon. I thought that was a fine example for the youth.
I was not impressed with how this parent acted or the comments he made during the game. In fact, if it was my parent I would have felt bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]