Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Such is life Ohio State

I always thought when you get older things change. Maybe they get a little better, maybe a little easier. This, however is not the case. In fact, as I have found out it gets way harder the older you get.
That being said I would like to point out that I have never been nor ever will be an Ohio State University fan. I grew up in Detroit went to Wayne State University and have been a faithful University of Michigan fan for as long as I can remember.
The bad part about all these problems down at OSU is the fact that the players and coaches who did them will not be held accountable. I think that they should have sanctions on them personally because they caused the problem.
But for the most part they will get away with them.
Does this make sense? Let me know what you think.
I remember the University of Michigan basketball scandal and the people who paid for it had nothing to do with the actual problem.
I like to think life has a way of getting back at people but maybe it doesn't. Not being a member of those elite groups growing up I am really not sure what to expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]