Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Friday, December 4, 2009

bye, bye Benchwarmers

.... psych!

Well, not really. I'm still leaving sports. In case you missed this news, look over here. But in terms of actually seeing my face, these lovely men with their lovely jerseys and their tousled locks will probably still have a lady present.

The logic behind this is that I like my desk. It's really that simple. It's large, feminine-ish in color, and I've already decorated the entire wall in front of me. There are cow pictures, cute overload pictures, and plenty of Twilight/Rob Pattinson memorabilia. I can't find enough wall space for all of that upstairs. Plus I might be willing to admit that I've grown attached to a few of my colleagues. Who else can laugh with me at socially inappropriate websites of mockery?

In the end this decision will come down to the big boss, sports editor Terry Jacoby. This is sort of my shameless attempt at staying put. But if he wants my space, he can kick me out.

Dear Terry, Do you want my desk/space? Check: Y N Maybe

But in all other terms, farewell Benchwarmers. If I can figure out how to transfer my ownership rights to this blog, I'll do it............. or will I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]