Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life is one giant Blog

Time to Blog. While I guess it is my time to add something to our sports blog. I have to say things are interesting out in Saline. It isn’t quite the same as the office we had on Main Street in Belleville and the drive is a lot more.

I guess it will be better once things get situated and back to normal. What with school and everything I know have one child in sixth grade at one school and one in third grade at another school. I want to say happy birthday to my son, Spencer who will be eight tomorrow. I can’t believe he is already eight it seems like not that long ago I was writing at the News-Herald and had to get a week off during football season to see the birth and be with my wife.

My how times flies and what a different direction life takes us in. The same company and now I am 45 miles from home and writing for Belleville and Ypsilanti schools.

This week in football should be good. I have Lincoln against Dexter which after last week’s performance by the Splitters should be another win. I also have Belleville against Jackson Northwest which should by all account be a win for the Tigers who really got beaten and beaten bad Fordson last week (one of the worst loses I have ever seen).

Willow Run is not playing up to par so I am not sure about them and Detroit Allen Academy. It is a 50-50 chance for either. I would like to see Ypsilanti win against Tecumseh but they are struggling with number and have yet to crack a win yet.

Good luck teams and I hope no one gets hurt and the weather stays nice. Man I love the fall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]