Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Go Tigers, Go

I have to say I was impressed with the Belleville Tigers football team on Friday night. I have been covering them for several years and had yet to see a win since I have been at the Belleville View (almost three years).
I am glad they finally snapped that streak against Redford Union and defeated the Panthers. I only hope that they will be able to continue the good fortune and have luck against Dearborn Fordson on the road on Friday night.
Maybe Willow Run will jump into the win column on the road on Friday at 4 p.m. at Ecorse. Come on out and support your local teams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]