Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tigers look strong

I like watching professional sports and we are not always able to write about it. Since the Detroit Tigers are doing so well I want to take this opportunity to say I think they can win their division this year.
Watching Justin Verlander pitch has been exciting all year. It is nice to have a potential Cy Young Award winner in your rotation. He is one of the most exciting pitchers I have watched in a long time. The Tigers are interesting this season. Last year some things happened and they didn't quite make it to their potential. I guess you could say they fell apart.
This being said it hasn't happened this year and will more than likely not happen now.
The 2-1 win last night over the Rays was exciting and all the games lately have been very interesting and coming down to the final inning.
I like Detroit and I like the Tigers. I can't wait to see how far they get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]