Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Thursday, July 8, 2010

LeBron who?

Today is the day when LeBron James, a.k.a. King James, announces which team he will play for next season. He's this year's No. 1 free agent. I hear ESPN is holding a one-hour TV special devoted to His Highness. I'll be sure not to watch. I think I have a root canal appointment at the dentist I'd rather attend. Is it really that important to have an hour long show devoted to an athlete's free agent signing? Really? Oh well, I guess it's the world we live in. Crazy, indeed. I wonder if the Pistons have a shot at signing him...not that I care, of course. I have a dentist appointment to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]