Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Good bye and good luck Bob

I know that we as reporters cover a lot of people of the years. It is only human nature to like some and not like some as much.
I was sad this week to learn that one I have covered for a number of years and really liked talking to is retiring.
Belleville's Bob LaPointe is one of the nicest people out there and he will not be walking the side lines at the high school games anymore. I really will miss talking to him. I didn't really get to cover him in the glory days of Belleville football but I will say that win or lose the man has an enormous amount of class.
I wish I had more coaches like him to cover. It would make my life a lot easier and make for some better articles as well.
Sorry to see you go Bob but have a nice retirement. You deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]