Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Spring is over, yeah!

I really have to admit that out of all the seasons that I cover high school sports the hardest one is the spring.
This one was even harder than normal because I had some medical issues and was off for a few weeks. The best way to describe it is to say it is like a sprint. Not a 100-meter dash because that is one big push and you don't stop. No, this season is like running a 400-meter dash. You start out slow but not too slow and end pushing it as hard as you can at the end.
It is not that I don't love it but I do really look forward to the summer so I can regroup and get ready for the fall.
I love high school football and I love all that goes along with it. Don't forget about me or the paper in the summer I would love to put all those pictures and everything else in the sports section.
So give me a call at 734-429-7380 or email me with your story suggestions or photos.
Chow for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]