Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Thursday, June 3, 2010

Saline has some nice fields

I have covered a lot of different sports at a lot of different types of locations but I have to say that Saline High School is the tops.
I covered a district basketball game there in the winter and saw the pool and the facilities inside and was impressed. I really like the pool and would have loved one like that when I was in school at Southgate Anderson.
But more so than that is the fields outside.
This season I saw a couple of track meets and I love the track and the surrounding areas. It was awesome.
I also covered some baseball and softball games in pre-district play this last week and have to tip my hat to the people who designed and build the fields. Top job, A number 1.
If other schools could afford it I am sure they would copy it.
I just wanted to share that with everyone and see if any one out there agrees. Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]