Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Friday, July 2, 2010

Teams will have new look

Football teams in my coverage area will have one new coach (Matt Davenport) at Belleville and Jason Malloy at Ypsilanti will be starting his first full season as the head coach.
What does this mean for local teams? Only time will tell but I bet it means some excitement and some different types of play for both teams.
Belleville came off a three-game winning season which for them is pretty good considering the two years prior they went 0-18. I can't wait to see if the winning tradition comes back for Belleville.
Ypsilanti is in the SEC for the second straight season and I know they want more than just a win against Lincoln.
Lincoln, who I also cover, wants to beat their rivals from Ypsi.
I know it is early but I am still a little excited for the Friday night football games.
Are you ready for some football? I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]