Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Thursday, April 15, 2010

I love spring sports

I'm so glad spring sports are here. Especially since it's 70 degrees or so outside and I have to cover a baseball game today. It's always nice sitting outside and covering a game when it's warm. It's never fun watching a two-hour baseball game while wearing a winter coat and gloves! It's Michigan and yes, I've had to sit through many a baseball/softball game shivering. I always find it odd. Baseball and being cold aren't supposed to mix are they? Even though I've sat through Detroit Tiger games while it's snowing, it's still strange watching baseball in cold, frigid weather. So today will be wonderful. Sunshine and blue skies -- what else could I ask for? I have left the gloves and winter coat at home. Of course, give it another couple days and I'm sure the weather will change and I'll be shoveling my driveway and scraping ice off of my windshield!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]