Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tigers get a win!

The only Tiger I want to hear about is the Detroit Tigers who just won their first game of the season. I am so sick of listening to Tiger Woods and his troubles outside of golf. It is time to just get on with your life and play golf. I think they are making way too much out of him and his life. Twenty years ago he would have just went away and never been heard of again.

Now the Detroit Tigers winning in Kansas City yesterday was excitement. They came from behind and won quite convincingly. I was impressed and I hope they can keep it up for the entire season. I love this time of year when everything starts to come back to life and you have the sun melting on your face and the inside of your car gets hot for the first time all year.

I know that these are pretty random thoughts but hey they is what a blog is anyway, right? I hope to hear from my readers soon and I hope to get any comments as well.

Smile on and happy blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]