Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sorry Sparty!

MSU fans have little to mourn about despite falling to Butler on Saturday night. The loss was disappointing, yes but I must admit they went farther than a lot of people predicted.
It is just so hard at that level to go for so long in the second half and not score. They did have their chances at the end but I guess it was just Butler's time to shine.
The Bulldogs played their game and it worked. I just don't think Duke will want to play that style. After they beat West Virginia I think Duke will do to Butler what North Carolina did to MSU in the finals last season.
We shall see what happens on Monday night but for me I am all about the Detroit Tigers and seeing what they can do this season.
For now I would like quote one of the great Wayne State University grads (besides me LOL) Casey Kasum "keep your head in the sky and keep reaching for the stars."

Chow for now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good try MSU. Maybe next year.

April 4, 2010 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Rich S. said...

I'm rather anxiously looking forward to hockey playoffs soon, GO WINGS! And the NCAA Frozen Four is this weekend (Apr 8-10), live action at Ford Field for the whole family.. April is awesome in the D.

April 4, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]