Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring time fun

Ok,

For the most part basketball season is over with the lucky exception of Mike Larson's trip to the Breslin Center in East Lansing for the Ann Arbor Huron River Rats. Good luck boys and I would love to be out there covering Huron but I will let the younger lad do that.
I love this time of you for a couple reasons. The first is Ypsilanti has some good track runners. Boys and girls in this area do extremely well. I am not saying Belleville is bad but they run in Division 1 and that makes all the difference in the world.
The other sports tend to be good as well. You have baseball and softball as well as boys' golf. girls' tennis, lacrosse, girls' soccer and I am sure I am missing a few sports. Coaches, get me your information as soon as possible and I can put it on the web. Call me at 734-697-8255 or email me at dmerchant@heritage.com.
I will do my best to get it all in the paper or on the net. Parents ans friends I am always looking for feature stories so please offer them up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]