Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lions camp is exciting

I love watching high school sports but last week I got the once-a-year treat of watching the Detroit Lions practice in Allen Park. It was fun and it was interesting. I got to see the new players and the veterans.
As I was taking photos (which didn't turn out so good) I was told that I had to stop taking them.
I really was glad to take that time out of my day and see some professionals play football.
On the same day all the high school football teams in Michigan started play and that includes the four I cover.
I am looking forward to Willow Run under Rufus Pipkins, Lincoln under Chris Westfall, Ypsilanti under Jason Malloy and Belleville under Matt Davenport.
Look for the action coming up and look for our season previews in a couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]