Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Have the Tigers fallen too far?

Given the recent history of the Detroit Tigers and their recent falls from near grace this is not the time the team needs to be losing games.
Detroit has several players on the team up from Toledo and that really makes it hard for them to win. They have been coming really close but losing it in the ninth inning is not the way to go.
It is this sport writers belief that Detroit will not be contending for a pennant in the near future.
Maybe I am wrong which happens more times than I like to admit (just ask my wife). But I don't think so.
Good luck to them and I hope things turn out better but I think we will be lucky to finish second and not anywhere near the wild card run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]