Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Friday, October 22, 2010

Good luck Ed!

I just wanted to take a minute and wish a fellow reporter, Ed Patino, whom I have worked with over the past few years good luck in the future and good luck with his new new job.
Ed has been a very good sports reporter for Manchester and the village will be losing a good writer and a great story teller. I hope the people realize who good coverage they have been getting and in my opinion what a good job this young man from Adrian College has done. You know the old saying you don't know what you get til it is gone.
It has been a pleasure to work next to him and have the laughs and good times we have shared over the years.
I have nothing but good things to say about him and I hope he feels the same way about me.
We will miss your insight in college sports as well as your wit and humor in the paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]