Heritage's Starting Five

Tune in as local Heritage West sports writers put their two cents in on area teams and the world of sports. Writers from the Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Ypsilanti, Manchester, Saline, Milan and Belleville papers will talk to you about what they do best, and what the best sports teams are doing.


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Friday should be fun

The Lincoln Splitters will be looking for their first win of the season on Friday night as they hope to defeat the Dexter Dreads. Dexter won their opener against Garden City and has lost two straight since then.
Lincoln has dropped every game this year but is looking to improve on its 0-3 record. I hope to see some excitement and maybe even see Rare Williams run another kickoff back for a touchdown. I saw him run one at Bedford a few weeks ago and he did it again last week against the Tecumseh Indians.
So far this season I have watched three games live and my team has lost each one of them. I really hope I can see Lincoln get past Dexter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]